Cameron Diaz feels that everyone will be cheated on. She firmly believes that sooner or later, everyone will become a victim of infidelity. Cheating mates were a key topic in a recent interview Cameron gave to promote her new movie “The Other Woman.” On March 24 and March 23, The Loop and KDramaStars.com reported on Cameron’s controversial comments about extramarital affairs, which often catch many women by surprise and leave people and leave them uncertain what to do.
Unfortunately, Cameron Diaz’s remarks reflect the prevalence of infidelity which can strike anyone at any time. In her new movie, Cameron Diaz plays the part of an unsuspecting woman who accidentally finds out she’s being cheated on by a man she thought was single who turns out to have a wife and two other mistresses on the side.
Like Cameron, many wives and girlfriends shocked when they accidentally discover they are victims of infidelity. It could easily happen to you. Honest answers to the questions below will tell you if you’re likely to be next unsuspecting woman to get cheated on by her mate, and if whether or not you’ll know what to do.
Will You Be the Next Unsuspecting Woman to Get Cheated On ?
- Are both you and your mate aware of the innocent things or everyday situations that can inadvertently lead to infidelity? See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates.
- Do you know how to tell if your husband/ boyfriend is a potential cheater who's prone to infidelity? See Will He Cheat on You? – a 7 Question Quiz
- Have you ever considered the possibility that your husband/ boyfriend might cheat on you? See Happy Husbands Cheat Too, and Even Good Marriages are Susceptible to Infidelity.
- Have you and your husband/boyfriend ever discussed your feelings about cheating and extramarital affairs? See How Can I Keep Him from Cheating on Me?
- Do you why you can’t rely on the presence or absence of the classic signs of infidelity to determine whether or not your mate is cheating on you? See The Top 10 Signs of Infidelity – and Why You Can’t Rely on These Telltale Signs
- Do you periodically do a reality check of your marriage or relationship to insure that everything is okay? See 40 Fatal Signs That You’re about to Be Dumped.
- Do you know your husband/ boyfriend well enough to spot subtle changes in his behavior, habits or routine associated with the early warning signs of an affair? See 17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End.
- Do you know how to discreetly monitor or keep tabs your husband or boyfriend if you think he might be having an affair? See Catch or Keep Tabs on Your Cheating Mate: These Online Services Can Help
- Do you know how to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the possibility that your husband/ boyfriend might be having an affair? See Before Searching for Signs of Infidelity, Prepare Yourself for What You Might Find.
- Do you know what to do if you suspect your husband/ boyfriend of having an affair? See What Should I Do If I Think He Is Cheating on Me?
- Do you have an “infidelity plan” in place for handling the situation if your husband/ boyfriend should have an affair? See If He’s Cheating, Take a Firm Stand.
- If it turns out he’s cheating on you, do you know what to do to get the upper hand? See 7 Ways to Catch Your Cheating Husband Off Guard by Making a Preemptive Strike
- Do you know what NOT to do if you find out your husband/ boyfriend is having an affair? See What NOT To Do If He’s Cheating on You.
- If you find out he’s cheating, do you know who and who not to tell? Who Not to Tell if He’s Cheating on You and How Things Can Backfire if You Do
- If your husband/ boyfriend cheats on you, do you know the best way get him to come clean about his affair? See How to Get a Cheater to Tell You the Truth about His Affair.
- If your husband/ boyfriend is seeing someone on the side, do you know how to tell if he’s likely to leave you for the other woman? See Will He Leave You for Her?
- Would you be able to keep your emotions in check if you find out your husband/ boyfriend is having an affair? See More Women Are Resorting to Violent Acts of Revenge and 12 Ways Infidelity Can Lead to Domestic Violence.
You could be the next unsuspecting victim of infidelity, and have no clue how to deal with the situation depending on your answers to the questions above.
Infidelity Could Happen to YOU
No one’s marriage or relationship is immune to infidelity. It could happen to anyone – even you. See How Can I Keep Him from Cheating on Me?
Your potential for becoming the next victim of infidelity, or for mishandling the situation if it happens to you increases with every “no” answer you have to the questions above. Even as few as 3 “no” answers put you in the danger zone.
The best thing you can do for yourself and your relationship is to educate yourself about infidelity. Familiarize yourself with the signs of infidelity – the early warning signs, the signs of an affair in progress. Not just the obvious signs, but the subtle signs, as well. A good infidelity reference book like Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs can help because it covers practically every known sign of infidelity. The e-book version is available from Booklocker.com for $37.
Studies have found that 2/3 of the women being cheated on have no idea their husband or boyfriend is having an affair. The future of your relationship may well depend on whether or not you recognize the telltale signs in time.
Obviously, you can’t deal with the problem of infidelity in your marriage or relationship if you don’t know that the problem exists. And you can’t afford to be the last to know. See What a Betrayed Wife Stands to Lose by Being the Last to Know
If you’re serious about wanting to safeguard your marriage or relationship, start with some of the articles mentioned at the end of the questions above.
For more practical information from an internationally-recognized infidelity expert, visit www.NationalInfidelity@gmail.com . Subscribe to the National Infidelity column or bookmark the page and check back often so you don’t miss any valuable advice.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
*** © copyright 2014 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a New York-based journalist and infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity issues in the news. She is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com, the author of the popular infidelity reference book, Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, and writes an infidelity advice column and a celebrity infidelity column for Examiner.com. Ruth also conducts infidelity seminars and does individual infidelity consultations, as well as cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals and other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com