Camelot Cellars is a cute little locally owned urban boutique winery located in the Short North area of Columbus. Their products and services include wine sales, retail sales, handcrafting your own wine, the wine bar, wine tastings & flights as well as the Tuscan Room private event space.
Camelot Cellars is under new ownership and became became a nationally recognized winery in 2011, winning 31 medals in national and international wine competitions. Janine Aquino, proprietor of Camelot Cellars, grew up on a vineyard and is a fourth generation wine professional. Aquino studied food and wine pairings at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
There are no shortage of summer events happening at Camelot Cellars:
· Camelot Cellars Summer Jazz Series - CC and the Jazz Arts Group Columbus are teaming up to bring you the Camelot Cellars Summer Jazz Series, every 3rd Friday of the month through the Summer. Come out and enjoy great wine, artisan cheese, meats and salads while you listen to phenomenal local jazz artists.
· Restaurant Special - Bring your receipt from a Short North area restaurant into Camelot cellars and receive $1 off glasses of wine and $2 off all flights the same day.
· Wine Bar Happy Hour - 5pm to 9pm, Tuesday through Friday.
· Celebrity Bartender Night – Camelot Cellars features various celebrity bartenders who will give guests the royal treatment and good conversation.
· Friday Night Flights – 5pm to 7pm every Friday enjoy $2 off all wine flights
· Celebrate Local Wine Tasting – guests will be able to shop for gifts and taste items with regional flair! From local wines and spirits to handicrafts, every dollars spent supports local entrepreneurship.
· Canine Couture – Camelot cellars hosts the first Canine Couture to benefit Friends of the Shelter. Bring out your dog and see him or her walk the runway in style! $10 per dog entry fee.
All of the Camelot Cellars wines are made without gluten, though they are not certified gluten-free. The foods offered come pre-plated from an outside vendor, so if the plates contains bread or crackers, they would not be gluten-free.
Camelot Cellars is located at 958 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43201. (614) 441-8860. Make sure to follow Camelot Cellars on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with all of the current happenings and events.