Just weeks before “Call of Duty: Ghosts” is set to hit store shelves, Activision has released the minimum system requirements for PC users. According to a community post on Callofduty.com published on Oct. 23, gamers can use these specs to ensure their PCs are ready for the full “Call of Duty: Ghosts” experience.
Callofduty.com reports that gamers will need a PC with these minimum requirements in order to play “Call of Duty: Ghosts.”
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for steam and online multiplayer
“Call of Duty: Ghosts” is set to launch on Nov. 5 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. You still have time to pre-order your copy of "OD: Ghosts" on Callofduty.com to earn the exclusive multiplayer map “Free Fall.”
Check out a sneak peek of the “Call of Duty: Ghosts” “Free Fall” map on YouTube.
To be among the first to receive News from the Louisville News Examiner, please hit subscribe just under the media on the top left of your screen. It's anonymous and completely free.
If you need to contact the Louisville News Examiner send her an email to LouisvilleNewsExaminer@Gmail.com.