Just like furniture, your kitchen cabinets need to be dusted or cleaned periodically. Here are some basic tips for maintaining your cabinets:
• Always dust with a damp cloth or spray the cabinets with a polish before wiping them down. If you dust with a dry cloth, the surfaces of the cabinets may get scratched.
• Use a clean, soft cloth with no hard or sharp objects attached, as this may scratch the surface of your cabinet, as well.
• Keep your cabinets dry – wipe up spills as they occur.
• Keep bleach, oven cleaners, and other harsh cleaning products away from your cabinets.
• After cleaning, dry the cabinets with a clean, soft cloth.
Keep your kitchen cabinets clean and free of dust particles. If you properly care for your cabinets, they should last for many years to come.