Drawing his inspiration from the sexy, glamorous world of Cabaret and the daring, confident attitude that defines it, Naeem Khan sent slews of sultry gowns down the runway in his Fall/Winter 2014 show. Rich colors and fabrics were perfectly complemented with the elegant hairstyle – a high shine updo with a sleek side part.
While we may not have an excuse to wear the golden-hued, floor-skimming halter gown or the red dress with the plunging neckline, we can recreate the model’s beauty look. Turning to the hair experts at Sally Hershberger, we got tips to replicate at home.
- Blow-dry hair until smooth and straighten with a hair dryer. Part hair to the side.
- When hair is dry, spray Major Body 3-in-1 Volumizing Spray through hair in sections. This will give hair texture and grip to hold the chignon.
- Brush into a tight ponytail and use a clear elastic to hold in place.
- Twist ponytail end and wrap hair around itself to create a chignon. Use bobby pins to keep it in place.
- Finish the look by liberally spraying the whole head with Hyper Hydration Spray Serum with SMART Keratin for a high-gloss, polished look.
Glamour. Polish. And just the right amount of sex appeal.