A non-profit organization designed by Winston Barlow after he carried a hand-abled child, Jaco Rahler on a hunt. The hunt event was life-changing and brought them both great joy and a lifetime of memories. Jacob was able to find strength and renewed confidence in himself. C.Mo’s Kids see’s to it that kids with disabilities can get outside and enjoy the outdoors through fun hunting and fishing adventures. Special needs and terminally ill boys and girls ages 8-25 are provided all the support they need to enjoy the great outdoors with at least one parent present. C Mo’s will retain 10% of the entrant fees, while the other 90% will go to winnings.
There will be a Captains meeting April 19 6:30 PM at Crooked River Boat Ramp Friday. The bait can be dead or alive or artificial, the choice is yours. Entry fee is $75 payable in check or cash to C. Mo’s Kids. Just fill out the registration form and C. Mo’s will contact you for payment.
Prizes awarded: 1st $956, 2nd $669, 3rd $287 and the final award will be for the biggest Largest Fish $100. The prize money is based on thirty entrants and more will be awarded if there are more entrants.
Tournament Day Saturday April 20, 2013 will begin at Crooked River boat ramp at 6 AM. Weigh-in line starts at 3:30 PM and closes at 4:30 PM.
Volunteers: the kids rely on you to donate your time, money or equipment or private land to help children relish in the out of doors. You can also sponsor a child or help with fund-raising activities.
For more information to donate, volunteer or to register as an adult, child, or child/parent team, for the Trout Fishing Event go to their website, C Mo’s Kids. C. Mo’s Kids 69 Lindsay Lane, Kingsland, Georgia 31548 or phone: 912-576-7283.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Fishing Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner.