Just this morning, Feb. 2, 2014 (Philippine time), using its official Twitter account, Buzz Ng Bayan, the newest showbiz talk-show in the country confirmed that there are witnesses in the incident happened to Vhong Navarro in Forbeswood Condominium at The Fort in Taguig City last Jan. 22.
Based on a tweet of Buzz Ng Bayan earlier this morning, (Philippine time), the alleged witnesses will give their story this afternoon so if you are following the story of Vhong Navarro, Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo, you better stay at home and watch Buzz Ng Bayan for you to know more about the incident.
It can be remembered that Vhong Navarro filed six criminal charges against Deniece Cornejo, Cedic Lee and his men at the DOJ several days ago. According to Navarro, he was beaten up by a group of men in a condominium unit while he was visiting Deniece Cornejo in the evening of Jan. 22.
The actor claimed that it was a set up because after he entered the condo unit, Deniece immediately went out, he also confirmed that the two armed men were already inside the unit before he arrived. But anyway, Buzz Ng Bayan will give you some important facts later this afternoon.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- David Bunevacz talks about Vhong Navarro and Cedric Lee's incident
- Vhong Navarro update: Tony Calvento reveals Deniece Cornejo is in Grass Condo
- Vhong Navarro update: Deniece Cornejo denies oral sex with Vhong Navarro
- Tony Calvento revealed plan of Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo for Vhong Navarro
- An NBI report confirms Deniece Cornejo performed oral sex on Vhong Navarro