In partnership with the Italian Trade Commission, Butch Blum is hosting a two day event called Artisan Days, on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 12th and 13th. This spectacular preview of handcrafted clothing and accessories features the store's finest Italian artisanal collections. The event runs from 10 am - 7 pm on Tuesday and 10 am - 6 pm on Wednesday at Butch Blum's downtown Seattle store, located at 1408 Fifth Ave Seattle, between Union and Pike.
Included in the event are:
- Biella Collezioni - Limited Series Fabrications
- Blui Hand - Printed Scarves
- Cividini Hand - Blocked & Hand-Painted Fashions
- Fabiana Filippi - Artisan Embellished Fashions
- Faliero Sarti - Hand-Screened Scarves
- Fratelli Rossetti - Handcrafted Footwear
- Luciano Barbera - Custom Crafted sportswear
- Transit - Vintage Crafted Clothing
- Sartoria Partenopea - Handmade Clothing
- W. Kleinberg - Custom Made Luxury Accessories
Mauro Blasi will also be in store to assist you with your selections.
On Tuesday, March 12, from 5-7pm, enjoy artisanal wine from Wilridge Winery and appetizers courtesy of Barolo Ristorante and a special presentation of hand forged home decor hardware by Tom Kundig, of Olson Kundig Architects. Glassybaby will be lighting this event with their locally blown glass that illuminates rooms with candles or works great as drinkers.
Reservations are limited and RSVP are requested by March 10th, either via e-mail to promotions@BUTCHBLUM.com or by calling 206-622-5760.