Busch Gardens has brought back the always popular, and free, preschool pass. This two-park pass now has the splashy bonus of Water Country USA to go along with all of the rides, animals and kid-sized fun of Busch Gardens.
The Busch Gardens preschool pass is FREE for ages 3-5. The pass is valid through September 1, 2014. It must be registered AND redeemed by May 31, 2014.
The free preschool pass offer expires on May 31. Proof of age is required for this two-park preschool pass, in the form of a copy of a certified birth certificate or a travel passport. School IDs or child security IDs will not be accepted.
Please click here for more information and to sign up for the Busch Gardens free preschool pass.
Kid-Sized Fun at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA:
- Sesame Street® Forest of Fun celebrates five years of fun in 2014
- Dining with Elmo and Sesame Street® friends.
- Land of the Dragons celebrates 20 years of mythological mystery in 2014.
- Animal encounters such as Lorikeet Glen, the More ... Pet Shananigans show, wolves, owls, clydesdales, Scottish black-faced sheep, lemurs, wolves, border collies and much much more.
- Cow-A-Bunga water play area, Rock-n-Roll Island, Hubba Hubba Highway lazy river and Surfer's Bay wave pool at Water Country USA.
- Family fun tours that include meet-and-greets with Sesame Street® characters, encounters with exotic animals, priority access to rides such as Grover's Alpine Express and Prince Elmo's Spire, a photo CD of the day and more.
- The new Colossal Curl family water slide at Water Country USA.
- Jack Hanna, host of the TV show "Into the Wild" and everybody's favorite wildlife expert, will be at Busch Gardens on April 12 and 13 with animal ambassadors and his unique brand of fun and entertaining conservation education.
- ... and many more Kidsiterate attractions ...
Here are a few fun moments from last season to stir up the excitement factor for the 2014 season at Busch Gardens:
- Mom and Me Meet-Up: Busch Gardens and Mom Central team up for blogger event
- Sheep graze beneath Verbolten in targeted grazing program
- Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival: A VIP experience - it is back for 2014!
- Water Park Recap: Water Country USA
- Busch Gardens Mom and Me Meet-Up with Mom Central Founder Stacy DeBroff
Busch Gardens Williamsburg opens for the 2014 season on Sunday, March 16. There will be an annual pass holder day on Saturday, March 15 that will feature an all day St. Patrick's Day celebration. Water Country USA opens on Saturday, May 17.
Additional promos and deals for Busch Gardens:
Pampers has a free ticket deal going on through its Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards program. Enter the Busch Gardens promotional code provided by the rewards program and receive one free child's single-day admission ticket with the purchase of an adult regularly priced single-day admission ticket. This ticket is valid for ages up to nine years old. The purchase must be made online using the promotional code provided at Pampers.com.
If you haven't already seen it in your local grocer's breakfast aisle, don't miss the Mrs. Butterworth's Sweet-Stakes. Bottles of Mrs. Butterworth are all decked out with roller coasters and giraffes to promote this sweet sweepstakes where some lucky family could win a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Tampa. The Mrs. Butterworth contest runs through April 30, 2014.
The Busch Gardens Fun Card is always a great deal. Enjoy unlimited visits to both Busch Gardens and Water Country USA through September 1, 2014.
To stay up-to-date on all of the news, events and fun happenings at Busch Gardens and other theme parks, be sure to click subscribe at the top of the page, follow on Facebook or hop on over to Twitter. Check out SomewhereInTheSand.com for even more family fun and travel-related tips and articles.