Every Labor Day weekend, creative types from around the world gather in the extreme heat of the California desert to enjoy a weekend of togetherness, unique experiences and friendship making. Celebrities are often spotted at this event either performing or hanging with the crowd.
With the increase in social media, celebrities often tweet about these experiences, making it possible to know who is there and who is talking about it. This year, though Paris Hilton is not expected to attend, she has already tweeted:
- 1.5 gallons of water per person per day for drinking, washing, and cooking
- An extensive first-aid kit
- Goggles to protect eyes during dust storms
- Sunscreen/sunblock & sunglasses
- Common sense, an open mind, a sense of humor and a positive attitude
See the complete list here!
To find all tweets related to the event, just search the #burningman hashtag. Happy Burning!