The Bulls will soon be taking the court in one of the most memorable uniforms in franchise history, worn during a historic season.
When the Bulls take on the Brooklyn Nets tonight, the players will wear the ‘Pinstripe’ alternate road uniforms from the 1995-96 season, in which the Bulls finished 72-10 and went on to defeat the Seattle SuperSonics in the NBA Finals to win their fourth championship.
The retro uniforms are part of the NBA’s Hardwood Classic Nights and will be worn by the Bulls a total of four times. They will also wear the retro’s when they host the Miami Heat on Feb. 21, March 3 when they take on the Indiana Pacers and March 10 when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers.
The retro uniforms will be worn by seven teams during 10 Hardwood Classic Night games.
· Wednesday, Jan. 30: Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns* (ESPN)
· Friday, Feb. 1: Miami Heat* at Indiana Pacers* (ESPN)
· Friday, Feb. 8: Los Angeles Clippers at Miami Heat* (ESPN)
· Saturday, Feb. 9: Utah Jazz at Sacramento Kings* (NBA TV)
· Thursday, Feb. 14: Miami Heat* at Oklahoma City Thunder (TNT)
· Wednesday, Feb. 20: Atlanta Hawks* at Miami Heat* (ESPN)
· Thursday, Feb. 21: Miami Heat* at Chicago Bulls* (TNT)
· Saturday, March 3: Chicago Bulls* at Indiana Pacers* (ESPN)
· Sunday, March 10: Chicago Bulls* at LA Lakers (ABC)
· Saturday, March 30: Indiana Pacers* at Phoenix Suns* (NBA TV)