For the first time in the history of the Fresno State football program, the Bulldogs will don all-black uniforms.
The new look will be unveiled Nov. 2 when the Bulldogs host Nevada.
Following the game, the uniforms and helmets worm will be put up for sale. More information will be available at a later date.
The new look and newly designed uniform includes an all-black helmet with the players’ number on one side and a Bulldog on the other.
The eyes and tongue, gobulldogs.com reports, will match the red in the lettering and numbers on the uniform.
The new uniforms have caught the attention of coachingsearch.com and have become part of a poll to see which school fans think has the best new uniform combination.
Bracket 1, which includes Fresno State, also includes North Carolina, Arizona and Baylor.
For more information and to vote for your favorite, visit the link below.
Fresno State will also sport all-white uniforms which include a white helmet, and the Bulldogs will still wear the all-red uniforms.
Below is the home schedule and what uniforms the Bulldogs will be wearing (source: gobulldogs.com):
• Aug. 29 vs. Rutgers: All-white uniforms for stadium white out.
• Sept. 7 vs. Cal Poly: Normal red uniforms, but team will be in green socks and arm bands in honor of Ag Night.
• Sept. 20 vs. Boise State: Normal red uniforms, paint the stadium red.
• Oct. 19 vs. UNLV: Retro helmet featuring the old Bulldog script text.
• Nov. 2 vs. Nevada: blackout uniforms.
• Nov. 23 vs. New Mexico: normal red uniforms for senior day.
For More Information: