Having an effective website is critical to growing a business. "Building an Online Presence Seminar", organized by David Mitroff, Ph.D., discusses the objectives, structure, content and action items of effective websites. Learn how to present your value proposition to engage visitors who are “just looking”. Only about 2% of visits result in conversions, but what happens to the other 98%? David Mitroff, Ph.D. will give a presentation on building an online presence. Attendees will learn a comprehensive approach to manage and protect their online presence in a positive manner with marketing and the proper use of social media. Attendees will possess all the tools necessary in order to maintain their reputation in a professional, affordable way.
Date & time:
Thursday, 09/26/2013 - 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
HUB Oakland, 1423 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612-2007
What you will in this seminar:
- Google Search, Website ranking
- Techniques for engaging visitors (fresh content, email, value, or information)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to drive traffic to your website
- Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques to turn visitors into customers This event is being sponsored through the generous support of Chevron.
The entire series is free to the public and attracts a lot of different types of businesses and business owners ranging from entrepreneurs to restauranteurs to large non-profit companies. Last year's series was 10 weeks and averaged 50 people per session. Dr. Mitroff will speak about products and give practical hands on advice at each talk. Attendees always walk away with clear actionable tasks they can preform before the next session.
About The Organizer:
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a Connector, Master Networker and Entrepreneur. David is the Founder and Chief Consultant of Piedmont Avenue Consulting (www.PiedmontAve.com) a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm. David and his team work with clients across numerous markets and sizes to create brand awareness, strengthen customer loyalty and streamline business processes. David is an active member, on the executive board, or advisory committees for several organizations. He continually collaborates with several consultant groups, merchant associations, and charities to best serve the community.
David founded Walnut Creek Events (www.WalnutCreekEvents.com) to better serve his San Francisco East Bay clients by producing and promoting high level networking, social mixers and business events in or around Walnut Creek that can bring attention to East Bay businesses and create new connections.