Whether we believe in the Bible or not, have some religious belief, you
are being faced with destruction of morals, and beliefs in the United
States. We would not build a wooden Ark, that would be obselete in
the day. The interpretation is what you can do to protect youself and
your family on the violence, robbery, loss of jobs and revenue.
The drug problem is prominent in most of the big cities, and small
cities. Drugs has played a part in the robberies to get money for drugs.
- If you haven't read the Bible, this may be a good time to start.
- Genesis, chapter 6, was back in Noah's Day, and the verses of
- 11-12 "The earth was depraved and putrid in God's sight.
- The land was filled with violence, and lust for power. God
- looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased and
- vicious it was. All humanity had corrupted their way upon the
- earth and lost their true direction. (This sounds like today).
In Psalm 91, verse 1 - "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the
most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Abide means
to dwell in.
- Proverbs 1:24 - 26, is a warning that those who don't listen
- to and obey the Word of God in good times may find themselves
- stranded when the hard times do it.
All Americans need to take heed and decide what they are going to do,
and how they will proceed and go about in saving our country, our