With the Super Bowl just days away you may be looking for a buffalo wing recipe, or a boneless buffalo wing recipe. Here are a couple worth trying. Enjoy.
Allrecipes.com is always a trustworthy site for finding good recipes. If you are wanting to go traditional here are a couple of good recipes to try. This recipe for Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings is an excellent choice. If, however, you would prefer not to fry them you could follow this recipe and then just bake them on a rack in the oven over a cookie sheet. To turn up the heat just add more hot sauce. If you prefer your wings boneless try this recipe: Boneless Buffalo Wings.
Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
1. In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
3. Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve.
Hope you enjoy these buffalo and boneless buffalo wing recipes.