St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and Buffalo is leafing the way and wearing its green proudly. As the day approaches, the hot spots are filling up so here’s a sneak peek on where to go to drink in the fun.
St. Patrick’s Day: Events, Pubs and Restaurants:
1) Darcy McGee (257 Franklin Street)
2) J.P.Fitzgeralds (4236 Clark Street)-Hamburg
3) Live at O’Larkin-Seneca and Swan Street
4) O’Briens-8557 North Main Street-Eden
5) Old First Ward-Events and Pubs
6) Old Neighborhood St. Patrick’s Day Parade-March 16th @ 12 pm (Buffalo River)
7) Rediscover Irish bars and restaurants: Top 12 Yelp voted Irish Bars in the Buffalo area
8) Shannon Pub-2250 Niagara Falls Boulevard-Tonawanda
9) Buffalo Irish Center- 245 Abbot Road
10) St. Patrick’s Day Parade-March 17th @ 2pm-Delaware Avenue
Whether it’s time for a pint or a jig, Buffalo is ready to start the celebration. Locals’ eyes are already shinning.