Dips are always right at the top of appetizer menus when serving a crowd. When watching the big game, next to chicken wings, the buffalo chicken dip is right up there.
Review the following variations for making this dip and decide which one will suit you best. All are delicious that your guests will surely enjoy. Keep dip warm after baking in a crock pot, chafer or slow cooker.
- One 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened to room temperature
- Two 9.6 oz. cans chunk chicken breasts drained
- ½ C hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers for dipping
- Mix the cream cheese first until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a Pyrex dish for twenty minutes or until hot.
- Variation: Use ranch dressing and shredded cheddar or mozzarella. It is a different taste, but still great flavor.
Follow the Atlanta Cooking Examiner by subscribing to this column and receive the best new recipes and interesting facts and tips about food for you and your family. For seafood recipes, click here. In addition, metro Atlanta has a lot of fun stuff going on and this Atlanta Community Examiner has all the nitty gritty.