The Buffalo Bisons, Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, will hold their annual open house from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, March 9, at Coca-Cola Field.
The Bisons will put individual game tickets on sale for the first time on March 9. At that time, fans will be able to purchase tickets to any of the team’s 72 home games at Coca-Cola Field.
One of the great off-season traditions, the Bisons open house has something for fans of all ages, including:
• Free Sahlen’s hot dog on Midstate Bakery roll (one per person)
• Free Coca-Cola soft drink (one per person)
• Play the XBOX Home Run Challenge on the BisonsTV HD scoreboard
• Be part of the Bisons Opening Day video
• Buster’s Kids Club Color Contest & Treasure Hunt
• Face painting
• Take a few swings in the Bisons batting cages
• $1 raffle for prizes, including Blue Jays and Bisons tickets
• Get an inside look at the Bisons clubhouse, press box and party suites
• View classic Bisons championship trophies and artifacts
• New Bisons merchandise and apparel available in the Bisons Team Shop
For more information, please visit bisons.com.