The Buffalo Bisons open the 2013 Triple-A International League season at home on Thursday, April 4th at 2:05 p.m. against the Rochester Red Wings. Individual game tickets go on sale March 9th, but if you know you’ll be heading to Coca Cola Field for more than one game this year, check out these ticket packages already available at www.bisons.com.
- Flex Pack – $111 – 12 undated vouchers that can be used in any combination of ways (excluding special events).
- Pick-a-Pack – $111 – if you know what games you want, receive 12 tickets to those games (excluding special events).
- fridaynightbash! Pack – $111 – tickets to every Friday night Bisons game this season plus two undated flex passes to use during the season.
- BPO Pack – $104 – join the Bisons and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus on July 3rd for baseball, music and fireworks. Package includes four tickets, four hot dogs, four Coca Cola products and 25-percent off at the Bisons Gift Shop that night.
- Star Wars Pack – $65 – this Force is strong on June 22nd for this popular special event with the Bisons. Includes four tickets, four hot gods, four Coca Cola products and one laser sword, plus the post-game fireworks show.
- Family Pack – $60 – good for any game except special events, this package includes four tickets, $30 in Bisons Bucks and 25-percent off in the Bisons Gift Shop.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org