The Buffalo Bisons, Triple-A farm team for the Toronto Blue Jays, open up their 2013 season at Coca cola Field on Thursday, April 4th at 2:05 p.m., and the first 3,000 fans through the Swan St. gate will receive this season’s magnetic schedule. Here are some of the other promotions going on this season.
- Markdown Mondays – every Monday, tickets purchased in advance are just $7 each ($8 on game day), and fans get $1 ice cream and popcorn.
- TWOsdays – at Tuesday home games throughout the season, tickets are buy one get one free and fans can enjoy $2 Labatt’s Blue and Blue Light along with other $2 concession stand specials.
- fridaynightbash! – get the weekend started with this long-time Bisons’ favorite, compete with fireworks display after the games.
- Post-game Kids Run the Bases – on Sundays, young Bisons fans can get a taste of the big league by running the same bases their Bisons heroes run at home games.
- Sixth-annual Star Wars Night – join the Bisons, the Sith and the Jedi for one of the biggest fan nights of the season on Saturday, June 22nd.
- Independence Eve Celebration and Fireworks – The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus perform following the Bisons game on Wednesday, July 3rd.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org