The Buffalo Bills kick off October with their only prime time appearance of the season on the other side of Lake Erie, the first of four games for the month.
· Thursday, October 3rd – on the road against the Cleveland Brown (8:25 p.m. kick-off)
· Sunday, October 13th – at home at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park against the Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m. kick-off)
· Sunday, October 20th – on the road against the Miami Dolphins (1 p.m. kick-off)
· Sunday, October 27th – on the road against the New Orleans Saints (1 p.m. kick-off)
Tickets are still available for the Sunday, October 13th home game against the Cincinnati Bengals – tickets are available through www.ticketmaster.com and range in price from $50 to $102 (plus taxes and fees).
Find the new rules for entering the stadium here.
Find the rest of the Buffalo Bills’ 2013 schedule and purchase tickets for upcoming home games at www.buffalobills.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org