Budweiser's 2014 Super Bowl commercial will mess with your heart if you are a dog lover or get fired up when you see a hot cowboy.
Last years' Budweiser commercial, "Brotherhood" featured a Clydesdale reunited with his trainer. Bud has outdone itself this year with the "Puppy Love" ad that is set to the emotion-stirring song, “Let Her Go” by Passenger.
The 60 second ad features an adorable puppy who keeps breaking free from a puppy adoption center to visit a Clydesdale who lives on a nearby farm. A hot cowboy witnesses the bond, but keeps returning the puppy to the adoption center, but he keeps breaking free to visit his horse friend.
If you think far enough ahead, this could have a really happy ending. Cowboy meets girl, they fall in love, get married and live on the farm. The cute puppy grows up with his friend the Clydesdale and they get to hang out together every day.
More Super Bowl Commercials
- Bruno Mars featured in Hyundai Genesis Super Bowl commercial
- 2014 Super Bowl ‘Finger Cleaner’ ad too provocative to air on FOX TV
- 2014 Volkswagen Super Bowl Commercial: “Wings”
More Game Day Posts:
- Best 2014 Super Bowl Sunday pizza deals: Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, more
- Will Super Bowl 2014 date change? NFL plans alternate date due to weather
- 2014 Super Bowl start time: Watch Broncos vs Seahawks live online & FOX TV
- Most popular Super Bowl party dip recipes for game day
- Best Super Bowl desserts: Death by Chocolate, Snickers Brownies, S'mores Bars