If you are a regular reader of this column, you most likely clicked to read this article expecting to have a massively hearty gut laugh.
At the beginning of Fischer's broadcast today, he read from Revelation 12, which is which is the "ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world."
That prompted Fischer to stop for an aside, to remind his listeners that "the only weapon that Satan has is the lie" which is why "the truth is the number one antidote in spiritual warfare."
Cue the hilarity:
We are purveyors of truth. I am the truth detector. I am the truth promoter. My responsibility, I believe, what God has put me on this earth to do is to declare and to defend the truth.
. . . . .
For those of you who are new to the National Political Rebuttal Examiner, here is just a very small sampling of the "truth" Bryan Fischer has detected in 2013 alone.
- Democrats want immigration reform because conservatives are breeding faster.
- Japan ban mosques, Qurans and Muslim immigration.
- Huma Abedin is an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Anthony Weiner is an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.
- Not upholding Proposition 8 was unconstitutional.
- Obama provided arms to Al-Qaeda.
- 1,000,000 X 300,000,000 = 630,000,000
- The U.S. army is preparing to kill Christians.
- The Affordable Care Act is "a disaster of historic proportions."
- Constitutional freedom of religion is a right exclusive to Christians.
Bryan Fischer is a truth detector like Jim Bob Duggar is an advocate of population control.