February 26, 2014
- Old Eagle Tavern in Manayunk has brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 11 am till 3 pm. The Old Eagle Tavern is just not your average corner bar. In addition to the eleven rotating drafts and a 60 + bottle beer selection, this charming neighborhood tavern has some of the best food in Manayunk.
- Red Owl Tavern offers bottomless bellinis every Saturday and Sunday during brunch. Guests can choose from an assortment of fresh fruit purees swirled into a tall flute of bubbly. For those on a health kick, Red Owl Tavern also offers fresh raw juice during brunch with anti-oxidant rich recipes, delicious fresh ingredients, and optimal health benefits.
- Square 1682 and Lead Bartender Chauncey Scates are offering the booziest brunch in Rittenhouse with Punch Bowls for Four-- parties of four will receive coffee, a breakfast entree and their choice of one punch bowl for $100. Entree options are always healthy and delicious. Square 1682's Executive Chef Caitlin Mateo is renowned for her healthy and fresh options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Weekend Brunch is no exception.
- MilkBoy - It wouldn't feel right to compile a list of potential brunch contenders and not mention MilkBoy; with there beyond cool atmosphere and there substantial all day menu visiting MilkBoy is never anything but an euphoric experience. With an excessive canned beer selection and a expertly crafted cocktail menu MilkBoy possesses all the essentials for a great brunch service.
- Carmel Café & Wine Bar offers $12.99 three-course prix-fixe every Sunday.
- Jet Wine Bar has an awesome Monday brunch for all of you Industry Types who are more often making than drinking a Bloody Mary on the weekend. While others are back at the office, YOU get 20% off your brunch tab! All are welcome, paystub holders from brunch-killing industry of all sorts (you know who you are) receive discount.