Looking for a last minute gift idea for a mom that enjoys scrapbooking, card making and other crafts? Brother International has introduced the new ScanNCut machine especially for craft, home hobbyists, quilters, and scrapbook enthusiasts that makes the perfect present for her.
The ScanNCut is the first digital scanner, printer, and cutter all in one machine! There are no cartridges to mess with or complicated software to figure out. This means that crafters can have the ability to scan almost anything and place it in the machine to make cut outs in 300 DPI.
The powerful scanner makes creating digital stencils with the built in cutter easy for quilting, scrapbooks, and many other craft projects. The built-in scanner makes the ScanNCut machine the only home and hobby cutting machine that can take any image from a photo to a hand drawn sketch, scan it, and allow the user to precisely cut the shapes or outlines you want.
Craft enthusiasts can create one-of-a-kind greeting cards, scrapbooks, appliques, quilts and crafts with the ScanNCut machine.
Exciting features found on the ScanNCut include:
· 300 DPI Built-in Scanner: Scan virtually anything - a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherised photos and more - and save to your USB drive for future use. Or scan the image and create endless cut designs and save to the machine's memory. Never buy a cartridge again.
· 700 Built-in Designs: Including quilt and applique patterns. Choose one of the designs, edit to your liking and then have it cut out on your material of choice.
· Direct Cut: Scan the image with the built-in 300 DPI scanner then directly cut your material with a single pass
· Scan To Cut: Scan an image into memory then edit it on the LCD display. ScanNCut will create cut lines automatically then cut the design on your material of choice.
· Fabric Cut: Select a built-in design or one you've hand drawn and cut fabric for sewing, quilting and applique. Allows for seam allowance.
· Pen Draw: Automatically draw your selected built in or hand drawn design on fabric or your material of choice. For quilteres, select the seam allowance to cut out the variety of fabrics you'll be piecing together.
· Bright, 3.7" color LCD Touch screen display
· Accommodates 12" x 12" and 12" x 24" cutting and scanning mats
· 11.7" width cutting area
· 11.7" scanning area
Expert crafters, bloggers, and hobby designers who have previewed the ScanNCut machine have given it excellent reviews and have praised it for its precision, speed and flexibility. Designers are also thrilled with the ScanNCut machines ability to cut intricate designs on almost any substrate including paper, fabric, leather, canvas, tissue paper, acetate among many others.
ScanNCut is available in 2 models the CM100DM and the CM550DX. All machines include a variety of accessories that crafters will find helpful for their projects.
The ScanNCut can be found on Amazon at a starting price around $399. It is also available online at the Joann’s web site where you can use one of your many Joann’s coupons to get a discount on craft items. You can also learn more about the ScanNCut machine on the scrapbook web site here.
Subscribe to my Examiner Pages and Blogs for More Fun Stuff
· Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
For more project ideas and fun:
Free Online Classes: