"Democracy, Freedom, Secularism, Liberty, Human Rights, Amnesty, UN, ARE OPPOSITE TO Islam, Shari'ah, Khilafah, Jihad, Quran, Sunnah, Divine rights," he tweeted.
"[Y]our (sic) not getting it, your (sic) supposed to get the public on YOUR side," one person said in response.
"[A]nd that's why you're several laps behind in the human race," another person added.
Last May, Choudary blamed British foreign policy for the murder of British soldier Lee Rigby. The men who murdered Rigby in Woolwich last year were sentenced to 45 years and life, the UK Independent said.
"Woolwich is a lesson for us all, we must take the role of the UK in Muslim land seriously & its harsh repercussions on the streets of the UK," Choudary tweeted.
He also praised the slaughter of 128 people in Mumbai in 2008.
According to the Daily Star, Choudary said "any Brits killed had only themselves to blame for being on the “battlefield” in the war Muslims nuts are waging against the world."
The Star added:
Extremist Choudary, 41, the right-hand man of exiled cleric Omar Bakri, 50, and former leader of banned hate group al-Muhajiroun, said the attacks were revenge for the West’s “crusades” against Islam.
Choudary, a British-Pakistani, lives on social welfare funds and takes in a reported sum of about £25,000 -- or about $37,770 -- per year from the British welfare program.
Last May, the Wall Street Journal said a newly-enlisted British soldier can expect to earn a salary of around £16,000, or roughly $24,172.
"It’s irrelevant,” Choudary said when asked to clarify how much he takes from the British system.
- Report: Al Qaeda terrorists lived in public housing, collected public assistance
- Report: Convicted terrorist worked as Obamacare navigator
- Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights win out?
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- GOP representative says Obama failing to stop terrorism in U.S.
- Army training material lists evangelical Christians, Catholics as extremists
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- Family Research Council shooter used SPLC hate map, media silent
- Southern Poverty Law Center targets Christian organizations as 'hate groups'
- Colo. undersheriff warns: State police, Homeland Security to target Christians
- Singer James Taylor: Americans need to 'sacrifice' freedom to protect society
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat'l defense
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.