Just in time for New Year’s weight loss resolutions, BRIO Tuscan Grille, a BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: BBRG) concept, is introducing its Lighter Side of Tuscany Menu at all of its South Florida locations. BRIO locations in South Florida are at The Village at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Pembroke Pines, The Shops at Boca Center in Boca Raton, and The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens.
BRIO’s Lighter Side of Tuscany Menu offers the following selections ranging in price from $4.95-$19.95:
· Carpaccio Toscano: Served with capers, field greens, mustard aioli and Parmigiano-Reggiano. 230 calories.
· Caprese Classico: A classic salad with sliced tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella and basil with field greens and a balsamic glaze. 300 calories.
· Shrimptini: Served in a martini glass with classic cocktail sauce and Flaxseed cracker. 200 calories.
· Field Greens Salad: With Roma tomatoes, Feta cheese, bacon and an Italian vinaigrette. 190 calories.
· BRIO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta cheese and Italian vinaigrette. 150 calories.
· Caesar Salad: Romaine lettuce, Parmesan, housemade croutons and Caesar dressing. 300 calories.
· Insalata BRIO: Mixed greens, roasted red peppers, grilled asparagus, tomatoes, Gorgonzola, grapes and candied pecans tossed with an Italian vinaigrette and balsamic drizzle. 345 calories.
· Chicken & Three Tomato Insalata: Mixed greens, Reggiano, Roma, yellow grape and Kumato tomatoes, tossed with Italian vinaigrette and a balsamic drizzle. 380 calories.
· Salmon Griglia Salad: Field greens, asparagus, tomatoes, Feta and Italian vinaigrette. 400 calories.
· Penne Verona: Tomatoes, caramelized onions, pancetta, fresh basil, housemade Marinara and Parmigiano-Reggiano. 500 calories.
· Pasta Pesto: Angel hair tossed with grilled chicken, caramelized onions, basil, tomatoes, roasted peppers, Feta and spinach. 500 calories.
· Salmon Griglia: With grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes, roasted peppers, spinach, diced tomatoes, Feta, pesto vinaigrette and a balsamic glaze. 500 calories.
· Blackened Tilapia: Lightly seasoned and grilled with sautéed zucchini, carrots, broccoli, roasted red peppers and a citrus pesto sauce. 425 calories.
· Chicken Marsala: Grilled and served with roasted vegetable orzo pilaf and housemade mushroom marsala sauce. 460 calories.
· Shrimp Mediterranean: Spicy grilled jumbo shrimp on a bed of orzo and farro pilaf, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach, Feta and a pesto vinaigrette. 470 calories.
· Lemon Chicken: Served with seasonal vegetables, and a roasted garlic lemon caper sauce. 370 calories.
· Grilled Mahi Mahi: With farro, spinach and a tomato basil vinaigrette. 500 calories.
· 5 oz. Filet BRIO: Grilled to order, with grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes, spinach, roasted peppers and pesto vinaigrette. 365 calories.