IKEA thinks the best part of improving life at home is sharing the experience with friends. After all, "the more lives we improve, the better we feel" says the store. On March 9th, bring your friends to a local IKEA store near you for a day of special perks and rewards, including:
- Food Specials: Treat yourself! Download and bring coupons (see attached image and "like" IKEA on Facebook to print your coupons now) for free breakfast and special offers in the Swedish Food Market. Plus, deduct the cost of your meal in the restaurant from IKEA merchandise purchases over $100 with IKEA's Eat for Free offer!
- Gift Card Giveaways: $1,000 worth of IKEA Gift Cards will be given out throughout the day, and all BYOF shoppers can enter for a chance to win.
- Free Blue Bags: Once you RSVP, bring your coupon to redeem a free IKEA blue bag. Flexible, reusable, and lightweight, it's another reason to get carried away while you shop.
- Life Improvement Seminars: Gather round for an interactive life improvement workshop. Each seminar offers tools, tips and inspiration for building a better life at home.
- Ask a Home Furnishings Expert: Personal meets professional when you get real design and decoration advice from our experts.
- Twitter Picture Hunt Sweepstakes: Enter to win additional prizes on BYOF Day. Just follow your local store’s handle on March 9th for all the details.
Just be sure to bring a friend. Plus, for every RSVP received (up to 25,000), IKEA will donate $1 to Save the Children's Early Steps for School Success, so you'll be helping IKEA give back to the community too! Learn more about this great cause at http://www.thelifeimprovementproject.com/contributors
Event takes place on Saturday, March 9th from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
View this store's BYOF Day agenda at http://www.ikea-usa.com/charlotte