A bridezilla has taken the cake on insane emails. This “Queen Bee” bride to be sent a series of emails to her group of bridesmaids that was completely crazy and makes one wonder why any of them would continue to be a member of her bridal party.
Anyone who has ever been married knows that planning a wedding is stressful and even the smallest of details can cause a normally calm and sweet bride to completely lose her mind. These emails reveal the inner devil inside this bride who calls herself “Queen Bee”, and her real name won’t be mentioned to give her at least some semblance of privacy.
In the first email that the bride-to-be sent six months before the wedding was a list of “ground rules” she has for her bridal party. Here are the ground rules she listed word for word.
1. Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I for one would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room.
2. No one can be skinnier than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
3. Bedtimes leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes. I am sure you all understand.
4. Swimwear attire: I would like everyone to wear matching bikinis that have rhinestones on the tushie spelling out “maids” which brings me to my next point.
5. All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
6. Sunscreen: We need to make sure you ladies look lovely and radiant and not red and reptile like. Pack accordingly.
7. Speeches: We all know what happened at Taylor’s wedding. So if you plan to make a toast, please submit it for approval and revision, no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
8. Hair cuts: If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well).
9. Attendance: is strongly requested at all events but I will make some exceptions on a case by case basis.
10. Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until June 5th. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions.
When one of her bridesmaids violated one of her rules, the bridezilla immediately sent out a follow up email. Here’s what this one said.
Girls, It has been brought to my attention (picture proof) that one of my maids is in violation of Rule 8 of the Bridal Party Contract. Rule 8 clearly stipulates that “If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well.)
While I am sure this was a minor oversight by my bad little bee, I would like to remind everyone of the ramifications of violating any of the aforementioned rules. Failure to adhere to my commandments, can result in Bridal party banishment.”
Once the “bad little bee” apologized, she was then called out by name in yet another follow up email. A second bridesmaid asked the Queen Bee for permission to cut her hair only to have the bridezilla deny her request.
The bridezilla send this email after banishing and then reinstating one of her bridesmaids. Have I mentioned that this lady is nuts?
Good afternoon all of my faithful bees. It brings me great sadness to write this email but it was brought to my attention that one of my chosen bees has defected. She is in violation of Rule 8, despite asking permission and having her request denied. The punishment is obviously bridal party banishment. However, after careful consideration, I have decided to re-instate her status on a provision basis. As long as her bangs grow out by [date two weeks before the wedding] she will be allowed to participate in our festivities. She has reassured me that she will be using horse shampoo for her rapid hair growth until that point.
The remaining emails went on to request that at each weigh-in for the bridesmaids that they send her a picture of the weight showing on the scales. She also instructed them to go on a water and rice cake diet and to work out improving their arms.
Have you ever experienced a bridezilla? Share your thoughts and stories in the comments section below.
If you liked this article and want instant updates of all the celebrity stories, click the Subscribe button. To keep up with everything Kelly writes, follow her on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Kelly on her website.
©Kelly Cozzone, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.