All three egg hunts are free and include crafts and games, so grab the baskets and cameras and hop on over to one of the three events. There is a charge for breakfast and rides.
Victory Park, Saturday, March 23, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
2575 Paloma St., (626) 744-7507
- Breakfast with the Bunny, 8 a.m.-10 p.m., serves up three pancakes, a choice of bacon or sausage, a choice of fruit and juice at a cost of $10 for adults and $5 for children.
- Spring Festival with arts and crafts, games, prizes, face painting, balloon animals and more until 1 p.m.
- Egg Hunt for toddlers, 11 a.m.
- Egg Hunt for ages 5 to 12, noon
- Rides throughout the day will charge admission
Villa-Parke Community Center, March 30, noon-3 p.m.
363 E. Villa St., (626) 744-6530
- Pictures with the Bunny, Armory Center art projects, games, rides
- Egg Hunt organized by age groups, 12:30 p.m.-2:15 p.m.
Robinson Park, March 30, 9 a.m-11a.m.
1081 N. Fair Oaksf Ave., (626) 744-7330
- Treats, arts and crats, children’s activities for children ages 1-12.
Events are sponsored by the City of Pasadena Human services and Recreation Department.
Like this story?
Like me on Facebook or subscribe to Altadena Headlines Examiner by clicking the "Subscribe" link. Read more articles about the Pasadena area at Tournament of Roses Examiner and San Gabriel Foothills Examiner. If you have a question or would like a reply to your comment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org