Brazilian Sexy: Secrets to Living a Gorgeous and Confident Life written by Janea Padilha of the J Sisters in New York and Martha Frankel is a fun and great book on how to live a great life Brazilian style. Jane Padilha invented the famous Brazilian wax and knows much more about life then just to look good. She talks about how to have a great relationship, when to break up and leave the relationship, how to feel good about yourself in any situation even when you don't have anything to wear or have any time to get ready.
Her down to earth advice is very practical and fun. She teaches you how to forget about what other people think. To get rid of those who bring you down or are nothing but negative energy. She also gives you simple forms of therapeutic remedies to make you feel alive again. Janea's advice is popular among many celebrities such as Vanessa Williams and Naomi Campbell. Many women go to see her to talk about their issues while getting their waxes and other beauty services done.
You will discover how to:
- Develop an approachable, irresistible glow
- Show the right amount of skin for your age and body type
- Eat, drink, and live it up while staying fit and fearless
- Bring sizzle into any relationship
- Think yes instead of no
- Know when to be tough and when to yield
- Experience the ups and downs of life with gusto