Brantley Gilbert is about to rock this country town with his third studio album, titled "Just As I Am." Set for release on May 19, the singer-songwriter is proud to announce that he had a hand in writing every single track, including the self-penned "That Was Us" and "Let It Ride."
“I have always said that each of my albums has told a story… my story, and this album is no different. This one picks up where Halfway To Heaven left off,” said Gilbert in an official press release on Monday (March 17).
He added, “I have gone through a lot the past few years… a lot of highs and lows and all of that is reflected in this project. My fans know I’m a straight shooter so I didn’t leave anything out. I think there is something for everyone — from my party side to the gentler stuff. I can’t wait to share this new music with the BG Nation.”
The album's lead single, the pop-infused "Bottoms Up," is currently sitting comfortably in the Top 15 on the Mediabase radio airplay chart and at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs tally.
In support of the new record, Gilbert launches his second headlining tour, appropriately called The Let It Ride Tour, on March 27. Special guests include Thomas Rhett and Eric Paslay.
Here is the album tracklist:
1. “If You Want A Bad Boy” (Brantley Gilbert, Troy Verges)
2. “17 Again” (Brantley Gilbert, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins)
3. “Bottoms Up” (Brantley Gilbert, Brett James, Justin Weaver)
4. “That Was Us” (Brantley Gilbert)
5. “I’m Gone” (Brantley Gilbert, Wendell Mobley, Tony Martin)
6. “My Baby’s Guns N’ Roses” (Brantley Gilbert, Brian Davis, David Tolliver)
7. “Lights Of My Hometown” (Brantley Gilbert, Brian Davis, Forrest Whitehead)
8. “One Hell Of An Amen” (Brantley Gilbert, Mike Dekle, Brian Davis)
9. “Small Town Throwdown” (Brantley Gilbert, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson)
10. “Let It Ride” (Brantley Gilbert)
“My Faith In You” (Brantley Gilbert, Jeremy Spillman)