Revealing your feelings on national television is not an easy thing to do especially when it comes to your personal life including love life, but for Angel Locsin, ex-girlfriend of Philippine Azkals' football player Phil Younghusband, people can say what they really want but as long as she is happy, she will tell the whole world that Luis is still in her heart.
In an exclusive interview with Boy ABunda on Buzz Ng Bayan earlier this afternoon, Jan. 19, 2014 (Philippine time), Angel, one of the stars of The Legal Wife, the newest TV series on ABS-CBN with Maja Salvador, Jericho Rosales and JC De Vera, revealed that she is still in love with Luis Manzano, her ex-boyfriend and son of Gov. Vilma Santos-Recto.
"I don’t know, I can’t explain my feelings, all I know is that I love the person and I want to be with him,” Locsin said in Filipino in an interview with Buzz Ng Bayan. But despite her admission, Angel insisted that Luis is still her friend contrary to rumor that they are now officially on.
The actress also revealed that Luis had maintained his connection with Angel Colmenares, her father, after their separation three years ago. For some observers, Luis's effort is one of the reasons why Angel Locsin, his ex-girlfriend, is still willing to win him back aside from his intelligence in running his own business.
Hit this link and click subscribe to gt instant update.
- Team Matteo Guidicelli rejects negative issues about Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli: I have no time for Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo chose to remain silent; John Lloyd Cruz refused to talk about Ann
- Sarah Geronimo excites the fans; Matteo Guidicelli fails to give an update
- Bea Rose Santiago receives criticism; Paul Santiago erases statement against Bea