Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Boy, 4, tortured and found dead in NYC luxury apartment: New details emerge

4-year-old boy found dead in a NYC bathroom after weeks of being tortured. His father speaks out from his jail cell.
4-year-old boy found dead in a NYC bathroom after weeks of being tortured. His father speaks out from his jail cell.
YouTube screen shot

The father of the little boy who was found dead in the bathroom of a New York City apartment after enduring weeks of torture is talking from his prison cell today. Okee Wade, 27, was asked about the death of his 4-year-old son, which he did not have much to say about only that he is a "good father." His anger appears focused on the police identifying him as the boyfriend of the transgendered woman who was caring for little Myls Dobson at the time of his death, rather than anything else today.

According to the New York Daily News on Jan 12, Wade was said to have left his young son, Myls, in the care of Kryzie King on Dec. 17 before he was incarcerated. Wade is still in jail today doing time for embezzlement.

The police have identified this woman as Wade's transgendered girlfriend, but he is angry and denying even knowing King. He is adamant about “dating women” only and not men. The Daily News reports Wade was “agitated saying “I don’t know anyone name Kryzie King.” He was “visibly angry during the interview.”

King was arrested for torturing Myls for the three weeks while in her care leading up to his death. King confessed to the police about the horrendous abuse of burning and cutting the boy all over his body, including his gentiles. She also said that she had locked him in a dark bathroom for hours and put him out on the balcony with nothing on but a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in below freezing temperatures.

This woman admitted to beating the little four-year-old with a belt 12-13 times and she also bound his feet and hands and had gagged the child. Why she did this is not known. According to CNN News, “Since arriving at King's home on December 17, the complaint said, Myls Dobson lost 20 to 25 pounds.”

About 11 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a 911 call at King's apartment at The Ritz Plaza, a luxury highrise in the Hell's Kitchen section of Manhattan. They found Myles Dobson dead on the bathroom floor.

When the autopsy report comes back on Myls and the cause of death is known she may be facing more charges besides what she has been charged with already, which is “first-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful imprisonment.”

You can read more about the background of the case including how the boy's mother was trying to get custody of her son:

4-year-old found dead in NYC apartment: Tortured and starved for weeks

Report this ad