For $24.00 per month and a $4.99 shipping charge, you are treated to 3-5 handmade items, selected of certain artisans. We expected an artsy slant of the enclosed items and this is not what the box is about. The idea is to put the product of those who create product by hand out to the people and this is what Box of Happies does.
The goods selected for Box of Happies will come from one of the following categories;
- Bath and Beauty
- Paper Goods
This is what we received for the month of March;
- 1 small tin of licorice scented lip balm from Tulips Apothecary
- Four-leaf clover necklace and earrings
- 1 package 2 clothes pins with a magnetic strip on the back and small, green bows on the front by Earth Cookie Creations
- 1 bottle of all natural Lavender Eye Makeup Remover by Homespun Northwest
- The package arrived in a plastic container, which can be used in a million ways.
Retail value of the package is $32.50.
Follow me on Facebook
© Ginae B. McDonald. 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.