Bounce will be hosting an even more elevated take on their regular “Sunday Funday” party with a circus and Mardi Gras-themed celebration in honor of this year’s Super Bowl location in New Orleans. Guests will be greeted at the door with people in stilts handing out festive NOLA beads and inside, guests can enjoy bottle service at their tables, a craft beer selection, signature themed cocktails such as “Hot Streak” and “Kiss & Cry” and food options from the not-your-typical food menu offering a gourmet twist on the American classics such as Truffle Mac & Cheese, Tuna Nachos and Ten Spice Koreatown Chicken Wings. In addition to the various options of food & drink to indulge in, Bounce Sporting Club will feature music entertainment by VIP DJ’s B Mills and Regg Ruck who will be spinning live during commercial breaks and a post-game set to keep the partying going all night long!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BOUNCE OVER TO BOUNCE SPORTING CLUB FOR SUPER BOWL 2013
1. Forget soggy mozzarella sticks, bland burgers and paltry nachos. Bounce’s Executive Chef Sean Olnowich offers a gourmet twist on your favorite bar grub such as Pigs in a Pretzel, Grilled Mac & Cheese Bars, Moroccan Spiced Lamb Sliders, 10 Spice Koreatown Chicken Wings, and Truffle Mac & Cheese…’nuff said.
2. Tap out! Bounce has over 30 imported and domestic draft and bottled beers ready to be sipped, chugged and bombed.
3. Shake it up, on and off the dance floor. With master mixologist Chelsey Dunkel in-house, Bounce offers specialty cocktails like Trophy Wife, Just the Tip and Slumpbuster that are shaken and stirred to perfection every night.
4. Justin Timberlake isn’t the only one bringing sexy back. With a modern sports bar atmosphere, coupled with an upscale ambiance, the sexiest Manhattan-ite crowd has been flocking to this hot spot. And we’re pretty sure that it doesn’t have anything to do with the waitresses clad in tight knit mini-dresses. Yeah, right.
5. The party doesn’t stop at Bounce. Giving NYC party-goers the ultimate day to night experience, Bounce transforms from a sports bar to night club with Sunday Funday boozy brunch offerings, prime sporting event viewings with bottles of premium liquor and buckets of craft beer at the tables, as well as a gourmet menu until midnight.
6. Party like a pro, because Bounce is the local hangout for some of New York’s finest—the Rangers, Giants, Jets and Knicks. You can find Chauncey Billups and Jason Pierre Paul saddled up at the bar talking about a game-winning shot… or maybe just shots.
7. There is never a bad seat at Bounce. With 30 state-of-the art flat screen HD-TV’s strategically placed around the venue, and all blasting some serious surround sound—the perfect view is all around. Now, if you could only stop staring at that table of hotties to your left.
8. The ultimate boy’s clubhouse, Bounce’s décor is inspired by the 50’s and 60’s era, the 4,000 square-foot space features cutting-edge designs by Garrett Singer, showcasing black and white sports memorable on antiqued oak walls, complimented with lush chocolate brown accents. Guests can choose from plush banquette seating, bar stools that face a lit back bar that gives the illusion of a vintage baseball scoreboard from the 1960’s and high-top tables. And, while you’re there, check out “The Library” which boasts piles of classic sports and entertainment literature. No laminate card required.
9. Bounce is the ultimate Spin Doctor with a rotating list of guest DJ’s from Q-Tip, to DJ Phresh and DJ Theory – making sure that the dance floor is always pumping, like their beats.
10. You don’t have to go far for the best in NYC nightlife. Conveniently located in the heart of Chelsea’s Flatiron District, it’s easy access to Bounce, with multiple subway stations in a few blocks radius and plenty of cabs to stumble into.
For more cocktail ideas, reviews, and more click on Drinks. Cheers and Salute!