Spring has sprung! So, put a little BOUNCE in your step at these party venues that keep energetic kids entertained!
Bounce parties are great because:
- Indoor venues mean that Spring Showers are no problem!
- No mess & clean up at your house!
- Kids love to hop, jump and bounce!
These also work great for end-of-season Team Parties, too!
Blow up a balloon, slide a rolled up invitation and confetti inside, and then tie the balloon. Guests will have to pop the balloon to get the invitation out!
- Scavenger Hunt: Hide items for guests to collect throughout the room.
- Obstacle Course: Make an obstacle course out of the equipment available.
- To Do List: Make a list of all the activities/equipment available. Have guests try to complete each activity at least once.
- Balloon Volleyball: Play volleyball with balloons.
- Treasure Hunt: Give guests clues to find treats and prizes around the play area.
- Contests: Award prizes for the Highest Bounce, Fastest Slide, Farthest Leap, Craziest Jump, etc.
- Balloon Pop: Give each guest a balloon. See who can pop their balloon first.
Matching t-shirts or hats—great for finding everyone in your party (Can be created online at Café Press)
Inflatable beach balls or animals
Balloon Animals (if you are talented!)
BOUNCE & JUMP PARTY VENUES in Orange County
Click on the links below for full birthday party package details and reservation requirements.
Team OC (Gymnastics Parties)
Or, have the bouncy fun come to you….
Want to Pep Up your parties? Just click on the “Subscribe” button above to receive email alerts when Alii’s latest articles are available.
Want more party ideas? Check out Coast Kids Magazine’s Spring Birthday Issue!