Exciting things are happening with BottleRock Napa Valley. Announced this morning: Single-day passes are now available, the daily line-ups are now up on the BottleRock website, and Mayer Hawthorne, Noah Gundersen, TV on the Radio, No Age, and Railroad Earth have joined the ranks. If you are unable to attend all three days, this is the announcement you've been waiting for.
- Single-day, general admission passes are of the print-at-home variety, or they can be email-delivered by Ticketfly.com and shown at the gate by way of smartphone. If, for some reason, you have a problem or question about either form of ticket, you should contact Ticketfly.com directly. **Note: Single-day passes do not come with re-entry privileges.
- Three-day, general admission passes are the print-at-home or smartphone type, like the single-day passes, but these passes also come with a non-removable, non-transferable wristband that grants the ticket holder in/out privileges.
- VIP and Platinum pass-holders will receive a non-removable festival bracelet that is to be worn for the duration of the festival. This bracelet will be sent to the pass-holders delivery address by UPS in early May. These wristbands guarantee full in/out privileges at all gates and are especially handy at the VIP- and Platinum-only gates where the lines tend to move swiftly.
- Will-call tickets can be picked up at the Napa Valley Expo located at 575 Third Street in Napa Friday, May 30 through Sunday, June 1, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, May 30
- The Cure (their ONLY American performance!), TV on the Radio, Sublime with Rome, Third Eye Blind, Robert Delong, Miner, Ben Sollee, Matisyahu, and many more.
Saturday, May 31
- Outkast, Weezer, Matt and Kim, Heart, De La Soul, Cracker, Blues Traveller, Smash Mouth, and the list goes on.
Sunday, June 1
- Eric Church, LL Cool J with DJ Z Trip, The Fray, Deerhunter, Barenaked Ladies, Keep Shelly in Athens, Delta Ray, The Black Angels, and many more.
BottleRock is happening at the Napa Valley Expo located at 575 Third Street. For more information about the festival, the lineup, the food and wine or any of the other pertinent BottleRock-related details click here. You can also follow along on Facebook, Twitter (#BRNV), and Instagram. See you at the festival!