If you haven’t thought much about the giant festival known as BottleRock Napa Valley, it is time you started. As BottleRock 2.0 gets closer and interest in this monumental event increases, numerous questions arise in regard to the manifold logistical challenges that potentially lie ahead. One way to make it easy on yourself is to know in advance as much as possible, so when the gates of the festival are finally flung open, you will be prepared with a headful of knowledge. Please consider the following as my gift to you.
- 3-day, VIP, and Single Day passes go on sale soon - these tickets are all general admission
- 3-day Platinum Passes will be available with numerous perks including Platinum-only lounges, artist meet and greets, and Platinum-only parking near the festival
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Napa Valley Expo at 575 Third Street in Napa
- Will Call hours during the event are Friday, May 30 to Sunday, June 1: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Last minute tickets can be purchased during the event at 500 First Street in Napa
- Box Office hours: Friday May 30 - Sunday, June 1: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Ticketing is being handled by the friendly folks at TicketFly
***Good things to know: Tickets are not transferable and single-day pass holders do not get re-entry privileges.
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m. Friday - Sunday with the music starting at noon and ending at 10 p.m.
THINGS YOU CAN BRING
- A small, personal backpack, children (2 children under age 8 admitted free of charge with each ticketed adult)
- Small blankets and chairs no higher than 6 inches off the ground are permitted
- Bring an empty plastic or stainless steel water bottle and fill it for free at the festival - No glass containers allowed
- Cash and cards - food and merchandise can be purchased with cash and cards; be sure to bring a valid I.D. card - ATMs will be available throughout the festival grounds
- Hats and sunscreen are strongly recommended
- The average low temperature for May is 50 degrees
- The average high temperature for May is 76 degrees
- Average precipitation for May is right around 1 inch
- The festival is on RAIN or SHINE
- Click here for BottleRock hotel partners
- Skyline Park, located three miles south of the event is available for camping
- Parking passes will be available for purchase at bottlerocknapavalley.com or ticketfly.com
- Parking is located approximately 10 minutes from the festival with shuttle buses covering the gap
- VIP and Platinum pass-holder parking will be communicated directly to pass-holders
- There is NO parking at the Napa Valley Expo
- Click here to get on the BottleRock volunteer team
So, that’s it for now. Be on the lookout for more information, including the soon-to-be-released artist lineup right here in this column. See you at the festival!