With St. Patrick's Day approaching, thoughts go to he Emerald isle, and until March 9, you can go there for $799, including airfare, hotel, and rental car.
Travelers who can depart from Boston can get a six night vacation in Ireland, including roundtrip air, hotels and car rental for $799 per person, including taxes and fees---less than the usual cost of the flight alone.
The package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Shannon from Boston
- Six nights total accommodations in County Clare, Dublin, Killarney and Limerick
- Standard car rental with unlimited mileage
- Departures on April 3, 17, 19; May 1, 3, 8, 10, 22, 24
- Option to add two nights at a 4-star Galway hotel and extended car rental for $150 more per person
For more information on this exceptional springtime deal available through the Aer Lingus Vacation Store, click this link or call 800-495-1632.
For more information or to book the Galway extension, click here.
Remember---The sale ends Friday, March 9.