Randy Pitchford has posted a “rapid fire” of new shift codes for the upcoming “Borderlands 2.” According to a set of messages from his official Twitter page on Aug. 23, the CEO behind Gearbox Software mentioned that he is releasing a string of vouchers in quick succession. When redeemed, each code should give out one golden key item for the video game. You can check out the three sets of shift codes from Randy Pitchford below (courtesy of the Duval Magic Twitter page):
- PS3: K3CJ3-R5CSC-H9CKJ-ZJKJB-JH99W
- WinPC/Mac: 5JKJJ-C33F6-WBZ3J-JTTTB-BJSCJ
- X360: 5B5BJ-9Z3WT-HX9BR-WXJB3-HC593
- PS3: WJKBJ-HKW95-SZWKJ-93WTT-3CJ65
- WinPC/Mac: W3WJJ-63T6F-5JS3J-B3J33-W66HH
- X360: W35JJ-3TCWT-9FSJR-W6333-F5SZ5
- PS3: WJCJ3-J65S5-SH55T-HBKBJ-39FXB
- WinPC/Mac: CBKJB-Z3TFF-CBS3T-TBBBJ-XW36J
- X360: KJ533-W3CKB-96Z3F-KR3B3-JS9XH
According to Randy Pitchford, the new shift codes can only be redeemed in a “first come, first served” basis. Although each of the vouchers can be used thousands of times, it is limited to just one redemption for per account. Golden keys are rare items in “Borderlands 2” that cannot be acquired from playing the video game. Instead, players will have to input shift codes in order to gain access to the special keys.
Gearbox Software is the original studio behind the development of “Borderlands 2” for the Mac, PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can check out several screenshots from the first version of the video game in the slideshow near the top of this article.
The same title has also been announced for the Playstation Vita. Iron Galaxy Studios is responsible for porting “Borderlands 2” to the handheld console with Sony Computer Entertainment listed as the publisher.