Gearbox Software has released a new patch on Wednesday, Jan. 9, in regards to the PC version of their recently-released multiplatform title, “Borderlands 2.” The 1.3.1 update adds a new gamepad text input support feature when using the Steam's Big Picture mode in the video game. It also fixed several issues involving the Captain Scarlett DLC, Deathtrap, Gunzerking and shotguns. You can check out some screens from the open-world cooperative role-playing game in the slideshow at the top of this article in addition to the list of fixes and new features from the “Borderlands 2” 1.3.1 patch below (courtesy of Gearbox Software Support):
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
“Borderlands 2” was developed by Gearbox Software, the same studio behind the first “Borderlands” video game as well as several others. 2K Games released the open-world cooperative role-playing game for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms in North America on Sept. 18, 2012. A Mac port also came out on Nov. 20 of the same year. You can purchase the title in the following link: “Borderlands 2”