Boot Camp Digital, based in Cincinnati Ohio announced the expansion of their popular social media marketing training courses. Boot Camp Digital has been training organizations for 5 years, and is excited to announce their 2014 lineup of programs.
Of note is that their training courses will now be offered in different cities across the US, and their online social media training classes are expanding to include both beginner and intermediate/advanced tracks.
2013 has been a big year for social media: Google+ now has over 250 million users, Pinterest has emerged as the third biggest social network and Instagram has continued to expand their offerings. In addition, Facebook, the largest social network and the one most used by businesses continues to make it more difficult for marketers to connect with their fans on Facebook.
In 2014, social media will continue to grow and new social networks will provide unique opportunities for marketers. With 20% of online time spent on social media businesses can't continue to ignore it - or they'll be left behind.
As organizations struggle to keep up-to-date on the latest in social media, training and education in social media marketing has grown dramatically.
Due to popular demand and high-ratings the Social Media Workshop, which is in its fifth year, will have more offerings across the country:
• San Francisco March 26 + 27 2014
• Austin April 29 + 30 2014
• Cincinnati June 23 + 24 2014
Boot Camp Digital is also expanding their online training classes to include more topics, and both beginner and advanced tracks. This will allow the training to reach more people with more relevant training.
The online 2014 social media training calendar includes:
• January: Google + 101 and Advanced Google+ Marketing Strategies
• February: Social Media Effectiveness and Efficiency and Marketing in 25 Seconds or Less
• March: LinkedIn 101 and Advanced LinkedIn: Growing Results by Connecting
• April: Facebook Marketing 101 and Advanced Facebook: Getting More from your Page
• May: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) 101 and Advanced SEO: Connecting Search and Social
• June: Mobile Marketing 101 and Advanced Mobile Marketing
All of the training offered by Boot Camp Digital can be viewed at http://bootcampdigital.com/training