Curiosity: This is the common feeling of both readers and searchers online, their curiosity takes them to make things that they are curious about or even do some things out of their curiosity.
Let’s come now to the main topic, How to pick effective catchy headlines to boosts your marketing ROI?
There are many ways on how you can produce catchy headlines for your articles. So let’s get started.
1. Use of numbers: The fact is, most of the searchers online are typing numerical instead of words. (1, 2, 3) this is the best way to catch the eye and curiosity of the searchers to read your articles or even converted into leads and sales. Now what are the samples of headlines using numbers?
- “5 easy steps to build your own homemade electricity”
- “10 facts about human abilities”
- “6 ways on how to lose weight”
- “4 steps to make money online”
Those are just a few samples of catchy headlines; you can drive ones’ curiosity into visitors on your website and increase your ROI.
2. The free word: Using the “free” word on your title can catch also the curiosity of the readers, bunch of searchers are searching for free stuff and freebies on the internet nowadays, and if you have a niche that offers free stuff this method of title is the best choice for you.
These are the examples:
- “Free apple Ipad 2 without taking surveys”
- “Use free amazon gift card to avail great discounts”
- “Credit Score free trial”
The free words are very effective in CPA marketing these days, if you are an CPA Publisher and you have a website or a writer you can write about the products you are promoting and state it’s FREE promos.
3. The combination of numbers and free: Another cool thing about this method is, it is not just the readers curiosity you are catching but also its excitement. Once you have this perfect combination of titles you can also drive traffics into your website. These are the examples of numbers and free combination titles.
- “30 days free credit card score”
- “Try 90 days free trial of (your software here or something)”
- “15 minutes loan for free”
- “Free 3 months driving course”
See, even you can get excited if you saw this on the search results and try them, Once you implemented all the product information you are promoting, organize it and make some articles using this combination title. This is recommended if you are a product owner e.g. on clickbank as a vendor you can offer some free stuff about your products.
4. The secret word: This is very useful and can drive fast traffic into your website, unlike other words this “secret” words is very intriguing and mind blowing word, if you are a publisher of some “money making machine” you can write an articles about the teaser of its secret on how it can really make money, you can write some of the secret tactics on how someone can make money online. Etc. about secrets.
Here are some samples titles:
- "Learn the secrets of photography tricks and special effects"
- “The secret of selling your product online”
- “Learn the secret of making money on autopilot”
- “Discover the secret to success in internet marketing”
- “Cracked secret of (your controversial issue here)”
This is very effective also if you are a product owner of something that has a success secret, or how to’s method upon cracking secrets.
Another thing to consider is, you must focus on the things you are passionate about so that your mind can’t curled up or can screw and mess your marketing ROI.
Note that the titles and your content must be match with each other to avoid readers to leave your articles and search for new one. Remember that in online marketing, visitors are very important to make sales.