This is a premium smartphone loaded with bells an whistles and it is priced at $599.99. But wait, you can save with Boost and Virgin USA.
I'm talking about rates that are as low as $40 per month. Just think of the savings you will get over the life of the phone.
Boost Mobile really gives customers everything they want.
“As we continue to grow our device line to fit the needs of our customers, our no-contract brands offer a tremendous value for those who love to email, text, IM and take photos,” says Angela Rittgers, vice president-Marketing for Sprint’s Prepaid brands. “Galaxy S 5 focuses on what people want from their phone experience, allowing users to capture every important life moment with no commitment.”
Per Boost, here is what you can expect from the Samsung Galaxy S 5 on the Boost Mobile network:
- Vibrant display: Big, bold 5.1" full HD Super AMOLED® display, providing richer colors, darker shadows and faster response times.
- High-Quality Camera: 16 megapixel camera with lightning-fast autofocus, allowing users to take shots like a pro.
- S Health™: Integrated platform lets users track nutrition, fitness and wellness, and includes the world’s first built-in heart rate monitor in a smartphone3.
- Ultra Power Saving Mode: Reduces Galaxy S 5 functionality to its most important features to conserve power, extending battery life to 24 hours with only 10% battery life left4.
- Music for every taste: Downloading the Milk Music app allows Galaxy S 5 owners to access the newest and freshest music in the industry, all free and curated by DJs and industry pros.
- Smart SwitchTM: Switching to the new Galaxy S 5 has never been simpler or smarter. Smart Switch allows smartphone users to easily transfer existing contacts, photos and media to their new device, even across operating systems5.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Innovative and personal feature allows users to quickly unlock the phone, granting them faster access with the touch of a finger.
Boost Mobile has a plan to meet every budget.
The new Monthly Unlimited Select plans offers consumers three easy-to-understand plans that all include unlimited talk, text and data. They start at $40 per month. Yes, the Galaxy S 5 is available on the $40/month plan.
Get over to www.boostmobile.com for all the information and to get your Galaxy S 5.