Intro: Your book club food ideas bring two of your favorite things together -- tasty recipes with beautiful prose. These five party appetizer ideas will start your next book club event off right. From stuffed mushrooms to Maryland crab cakes to a simple deviled eggs recipe, there's likely to be something here for you.
Book Club Menu and Decorating Ideas
The nice thing about simple appetizer recipes is that they can start your book club dinner off or they can be the main course. You can decorate your table with name place cards and set down proper napkins and silver. Or make it casual. The important thing is, your table decor should fit the needs of your group and the themes of the books if you operate your book club that way.
Here are the Five Book Club Food Suggestions:
- Why not try a ham recipe with baked brie cheese on a baguette? This is like a glorified ham and cheese sandwich only much, much better, because this simple appetizer comes with brie cheese. Need I say more?
- Bacon dip recipe with cream cheese is an easy starter if the people in your book club like tasty, but simple recipes. It just takes some dip and chips for this easy appetizer.
- The Maryland crab cakes appetizer recipe is a popular appetizer recipe back East, but plenty of people here in the West like it, too. These are surprisingly good for how simple they are.
- Easy smoked salmon crostini with goat cheese is like a luxury appetizer, but oh so simple. You won't regret including this recipe in your book club food plan.
- Finally, number five is a bonus. This link includes recipes for five cheesy appetizers, and if you book lovers love cheese, these are the appetizer recipes for you.