With the string of Festivals lined up for this month and the next, you can almost expect to see a sea of Bohemian looks scattered amongst the hipster crowds.
The bohemian trend has become a fixture in places like SXSW and Coachella, with an updated version of the boho look that all began from its Woodstock origins.
An easy way to capture the look: embellishments, fringe, beads and crochet. Here are a few eclectic styles that are bohemian branded...
1. Aeropostale Paisley Fit & Flare Dress $33 aeropostale.com
2. Ivy Kirzhner Triumph Gladiator Sandals $595 marissacollections.com
3. Rag & Bone Wide Brim Fedora $175 rag-bone.com
4. DOLLED UP Crochet Fringe Tank $25 tillys.com
5. Haute Hippie Embellished Shorts $800 farfetch.com
6. Tasha 'Beach Beads' Head Wrap $28 nordstrom.com
7. Aimara Maxi Dress by Poem $112 oliverbonas.com
8. Topshop Tribal Border Wide Leg Trousers $90 topshop.com