Lather, rinse, then repeat. Preheat to 350. Be kind, rewind. We are wound up like robots always preparing and organizing our next plan of attack. Preventative action also holds true when sculpting a healthy you. Try implementing these ten points into your lifestyle and you will be marching alongside other healthy soldiers.
1. Believe in yourself.
2. Write down your goals.
3. Set new goals every six weeks.
4. On a calendar mark when you will workout with one back slash and when you eat healthy with a forward slash. The days you do both will be marked with an X.
5. Place a picture of you at your healthiest time as positive reinforcement.
6. Remember to prepare your meals in advance.
7. Keep your house free from foods that are not healthy and could be a temptation.
8. Take new measurements and/or pictures of yourself every four weeks.
9. Write down the reasons why you are making these changes
10. Remember, only you can control what goes in your mouth. Food does not control you.