It will soon be that time of year again where many are heading back to work right after the Labor Day holiday. Some will begin a fresh start into the fall work season, others will be looking for a fresh new start at a potential job. If you’re one of the many job seekers that find themselves in the other category, then a refresher course on job interview savvy looks may be in the works for you!
When it comes to job interview style, the main goal is to obtain and build on classic staples. Office essentials such as suits, blazers, oxford shirts and cigarette pants are an absolute must for interview savvy style.
Colors to embrace include: black, navy blue, and gray--a seasonal favorite. For those looking to add a pinch of personality, accents of mustard, wine and forest green are a great way to spruce up your look without appearing too busy. Here are 8 boardroom branded pieces to help seal the deal for your next job interview
1. Lara Slate Print Wrap Skirt $206.25 whistles.co.uk
2. Burberry Brit Stretch Cotton Shirt in White $235 stylebop.com
3. A Pastel A Day Earrings $15 modcloth.com
4. Jimmy Choo Pointed Snake Pump $795 farfetch.com
5. Zara Mini City Office Bag $50 zara.com
6. L.K. Bennett Jodia Tapered Leg Trousers $240 johnlewis.com
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Blazer $179 thecorner.com
8. Roksanda Ilincic Wool-blend Colour blocked Dress $760 brownfashion.com
9. Paul Smith Button Down Cardigan $115 flannels.com
10. Alice + Olivia Lane poplin and jersey dress $175 theoutnet.com