Gooding & Co. auctioneers will be offering a tempting smorgasbord of German iron along with an assortment of collectable antique and classic cars from other worlds. BMW collectors will be bidding on cars from a collection of rare Bimmers such as:
- 1957 BMW 503
- 1958 BMW 507 Series II
- 1980 BMW M1
Porsche people will be impressed with a group of historic racers that includes
- 1959 Porsche 718 RSK
- 1968 Porsche 907 Longtail
- 1983 March-Porsche 83G GTP
Other vehicles of particular interest are:
- 1909 ALCO 40 HP Runabout
- 1913 Pierce-Arrow 48-B
- 1930 Avions Voisin C14 Berline
- 1932 Cadillac V-16 Madam X Imperial Sedan
- 1933 Rolls-Royce 20/25 Three-position Drop Head Coupe
- 1933 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Henley Roadster
- 1956 Lancia Aurelia B24S
- 1964 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster
The Amelia Island Auction is Friday, March 7, 11:00am EST at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation, Racquet Park, 6800 First Coast Hwy, Amelia Island, FL 32034.
Public preview is March 6, 9:00am to 6:00pm & March 7, 9:00 am to 11:00am EST.
Auction catalogues are $75, includes admission for two to the viewing and the auctions.
General admission is $30, includes admission for one to the viewing and the auctions.
For more info, go to: www.goodingco.com